Conditions of use
By using this website, you certify that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to comply with its terms. If you do not want to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you are advised not to download, register, or use our applications and leave the website accordingly. NXLevelConsulting.com only grants use and access of this website, its products, and its services to those who have accepted its terms.
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age before you can use this website. By using this website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, and you may legally adhere to this Agreement. Boatique Staffing assumes no responsibility for liabilities related to age misrepresentation.
You agree that all materials, products, and services provided on this website are the property of NXLevelConsulting.com, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors including all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property. You also agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute NXLevelConsulting.com’s intellectual property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations.
You grant NXLevelConsulting.com a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to display, use, copy, transmit, and broadcast the content you upload and publish. For issues regarding intellectual property claims, you should contact the company to come to an agreement.
As a user of this website, you may be asked to register with us and provide private information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information, and you are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on the website, inform us immediately so we may address it accordingly.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of Broward County, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Boatique Staffing and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to the products or services you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court in Broward County; and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
It is NXLevelConsulting.com’s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe any materials accessible on or from our Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Site by contacting NXLevelConsulting.com’s agent and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address if available.
- A statement that you have a good faith that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
- By agreeing to these terms, you agree to indemnify and hold NXLevelConsulting.com and its affiliates, directors, employees, and shareholders harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our services. We reserve the right to select our own legal counsel. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
- No user has actual or apparent authority to sign agreements on behalf of NXLevelConsulting.com or bind us into a contract. You hereby agree to promptly defend against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, or expenses connected with the Site and/or the Services but will not settle without consulting NXLevelConsulting.com and obtaining its prior written consent. You will allow NXLevelConsulting.com to participate, through separate counsel, in the defense of any such loss, claim or other action.
- You and NXLevelConsulting.com expressly agree that this is not an employment agreement and does not create an employment relationship between any Registered User and NXLevelConsulting.com ; and that no joint venture, franchisor-franchisee, partnership, or agency relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Registered Users have no authority to bind NXLevelConsulting.com, and you undertake not to hold yourself out as an employee, agent, or authorized representative of NXLevelConsulting.com .
Limitation on liability
NXLevelConsulting.com is not liable for any damages that may occur to you because of your misuse of our website.
NXLevelConsulting.com reserves the right to edit, modify, and change this Agreement any time. We shall let our users know of these changes through electronic mail. This Agreement is an understanding between NXLevelConsulting.com and the user, and this supersedes and replaces all prior agreements regarding the use of this website.